ENGIN5304 Advanced Robotics
The following dimensions are given for the robot which is shown here at its home position:
h1 = 1200mm, h2 = 200mm, h3 = 450mm, h4 = 170mm.
The robot is required to push a workpiece whose location is given in the base frame at (0mm, 540mm, 1130mm) along a line whose direction cosines are (0.3, 0.50, -0.8124) against a force of 50N. The centre line of the end effector is meant to be aligned with the specified line as it will pushing the work piece from the back. Perform the following analysis
1. Perform inverse position analysis to obtain sets of joint displacements which will move the robot from the home position to the starting end-effector pose on the line
Note that every set of solution will produce a different robot configuration for the same end-effector position and orientation
2. For each of the robot configurations obtained in 1, calculate the Jacobian at the starting pose on the line
3. For each of the robot configurations obtained in 1, assess the effect of advancing the joint displacements by 0.1 deg. (or 0.1 mm) on the end-effector position and orientation (using the ZYX Euler notation)
4. For each of the robot configurations obtained in 1, calculate the actuators effort at the staring pose on the line
5. Assume the base frame has been accurately situated and the axis of the first joint is perfectly vertical, use the calibration data given in the attached Excel file to estimate the actual dimensions of the robot.
Hint: Leave aside 10 data points for verification and use the rest for calibration.
MyAssignmenthelp.com is one of the leading urgent assignment help providers in the USA. We have earned our reputation as best assignment help in multiple countries including the USA. We have designed unique fastest delivery options, which assist us to deliver immediate assignment assistance. Our teams of highly skilled qualified writers are capable of delivering fast assistances. We provide online assignment help to a wide range subjects so that whenever students face the urgent need of assignment help, they can hire our assistance within a short period.