ICT103 System Analysis and Design
The case study is the same for Assignment 1 and 2 and is provided in the document ICT103-CaseStudy.docx on Moodle. In assignment 1 the requirement gathering step was completed with some requirement modelling. For assignment 2 you need to take the processes of system analysis and design further.
Assignment 2 report must contain at least the following sections:
1. Use Cases: Provide name and complete description of at least three use cases for the system discussed in the case study and draw related use case diagrams.
2. Activity Diagram: Provide activity diagrams for all use cases.
3. Sequence Diagrams: Provide sequence diagrams for all use cases.
4. Domain Model Class Diagram: Provide domain model class diagram
5. State Machine Diagram: Provide at least one state machine diagram.
6. User Interface: Provide a final user interface design by using dialogue and storyboard methods.
7. Conclusion: Summarise the main findings of Assignment 1 and Assignment 2 reports.In all UML diagrams such as Use Case, Class, Object and activity diagrams, clearly present your finding of the system interactions and use accurate technical language, abbreviations and symbols.
Your report will be assessed based on the following criteria:
2. Modeling diagrams
3. Modeling tools
5. Knowledge of the subject matter
The details of the assessment criteria are provided in subject outline.
Looking for corporate assignment help? Then MyAssignmenthelp.com is your one-stop answer. We render custom-made assistance with corporate as well as with IT assignment. We are available 24*7 to offer operating system, database, MATLAB, web development and lots of other IT subject based assignment help. We work round the clock to ensure 100% students satisfaction with our delivered service and to make sure that students get assistance on urgent basis.