1. What courses are available?
Here’s a list of courses available at the Polytechnic Institute of Australia:
- Bachelor of Business and Accounting
- Bachelor of Business and Marketing
- Diploma in Business
All these academic qualifications have promising job opportunities for students coming from all over the world. Pick the course you want and enjoy some of the most rewarding professional careers in the future.
2. Why should I study at Polytechnic Institute Australia?
Some of the most common reasons why you should study at the Polytechnic Institute of Australia are:
- The courses are industry-driven. That means these courses offer in-demand skills to each student for a wide range of high-growth sectors.
- The location of this university is very convenient.
- You can enjoy a wide variety of facilities such as fast WiFi.
3. What modes of study are available?
The Polytechnic institute of Australia offers ICT and Business courses. You can specialise in Marketing or Accounting if you pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Business. You can also obtain a Diploma degree in Business from this university. It follows a traditional study mode and its website doesn’t mention anything about online study programs yet.
4. Is Polytechnic Institute Australia a recognised institution?
The Polytechnic Institute of Australia is one of the highly recognised universities in Sydney, Australia, mainly due to its convenient location and a wide variety of courses available. It is also a newly registered provider of higher education that delivers nationally-recognised education. This university is registered by TEQSA and a CRICOS provider.
5. Are its courses formally accredited?
The courses at the Polytechnic Institute of Australia are accredited and recognised by the following:
- Membership of ACPET
- An official Microsoft IT Academy
- CRICOS Provider
So, you can pursue the course you are interested in and continue your studies hassle-free. As far as the research material is concerned, we are here to help you with that.